Co Conspirator

My photo
A litte town called none of your goddamn business, United States
Well,what can i say about myself. Ok i got something Im somewhat of a jerk I like to kick people when they are down, make fun of almost anybody if it makes me laugh i keep it moving. Most People don't know my real name which is f*cking awsome well that's all you blog readers need to know about me. Signing Out Hamburger :P

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Daily Mixtape

Drake Drizzy Rodgers











1.Best I Ever Had (Remix) (Feat. Nicki Minaj, Juice, Busta Rhymes)
2.Girl Let Me (Feat. Belly)
3.I'm Still Fly (Remix) (Feat. Page)
4.Still Dre (Remix) (Feat. Trey Songz)
5.Stay Late (Feat. Lil Wayne)
6.I'm Going In (Feat. Lil Wayne, Truth)
7.The Presentation
8.Where To Now
9.Missing You (Feat. Trey Songz)
10.Brand New (Remix) (Feat. Lil Wayne)
11.Money To Blow (Feat. JFK)
12.Come Real (Feat. Kyoko)
13.Certified (Remix) (Feat. Glasses Malone, Bun B, Akon, Lil Wayne)
14.Congratulations (Feat. Lil Wayne)
15.Bonus Track - Best I Ever Had (Remix) (Feat. Swizz




No comments:

Post a Comment